Saturday 5 September 2020

29 Funny Quotes by George Burns

funny quotes

Those who love George Burns, this is an amazing opportunity to read all the best funny quotes by George Burns in a single post.

1.

You forget to pull up your zipper, and finally, you forget to pull it all down.

-- George Burns

2.

Happiness? A fantastic cigar, a fantastic dinner, a great cigar, and also a fantastic woman -- a poor woman; it is dependent upon just how much enjoyment you can manage.

-- George Burns

3.

How to perish? I am reserved.

-- George Burns

4.

I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.

-- George Burns

5.

I can not afford to perish; I would lose a lot of income.

-- George Burns

6.

I check out the near future because that is where I will devote the remainder of my entire life.

-- George Burns

7.

In my age, I must continue to some thing.

-- George Burns

8.

I'd go out with women my age, however, there are not any women my age.

-- George Burns

9.

I am at the age now where only putting my cigar in its own holder is a joy.

-- George Burns

10.

I am extremely happy to be here. Let us face it, at my age I am extremely happy to become anywhere.

-- George Burns

1-1.

In case you ask what exactly is the single most crucial key to longevity, then I would need to express it's avoiding anxiety, anxiety, and anxiety. Of course if you did not ask mepersonally, I would still need to state this.

-- George Burns

1 2.

The difficulty is, I can not remember whether it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.

-- George Burns

1 3.

Lovely humorous saying of a retired man!

Retirement at sixtyfive is foolish. Once I had been sixtyfive, I still had pimples.

-- George Burns

14.

Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope.

-- George Burns

1-5.

Too bad all of the men and women who understand just how to perform this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hairloss.

-- George Burns

16.

After I had been a boy, then the Dead Sea was only sick.

-- George Burns

17.

You know you are getting old once you stoop to tie your own shoelaces and wonder what else you might do as you are down there.

-- George Burns

18.

I can not know just why I flunked history. After I was a young child, there is therefore little .

-- George Burns

1 9.

In case you are a smoker, then then that Hilarious saying will probably soon be an superb answer.

If asked in his late 90s, when his physician knew he smoked, Burns said,"No... he is dead"

-- George Burns

20.

You can find two sorts of cruises -- joy and kiddies.

-- George Burns

2 1.

Smartness runs in my own loved ones. As soon as I went into school I had been so smart my teacher has been in my class for five decades.

-- George Burns

2-2.

Old age is if you re sent the swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated because there are fewer articles to see.

-- George Burns

2 3.

Love is much like a backache; it will not appear on xrays, nevertheless, you realize that it's there.

-- George Burns

2 4.

In days past, the ideal pain killer was icehockey; it was not addictive, and it had been especially effective when you poured some whiskey within it.

-- George Burns

25.

I really like to sing, also that I really like to drink scotch.

-- George Burns

26.

By the time you are eighty years of age, you've heard every thing. You merely need to consider it.

-- George Burns

27.

The bridge is a game that divides the men from the boys. Additionally, it divides wives and husbands.

-- George Burns

28.

Do not remain in bed, until you can make money in bed.

-- George Burns

2-9.

Exactly what goes up has to fall. However there is a time when not all that's down can come up.

-- George Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment